We Love POCA
Did you know Sacramento Acupuncture Project and Oakland Acupuncture Project are a part of a much larger movement? It is called POCA, which stands for People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture. POCA was essential to creating and spreading this sustainable and accessible form of acupuncture across the globe. There are now clinics throughout the world which work under this model.
If you love community acupuncture as much as we do, we’re hoping you will share your enthusiasm. We have a membership drive coming up and we are trying to gather some short marketing videos for the drive. If you have 2 minutes, we would appreciate it if you sent us a little video for POCA and its clinics to use on social media.
This is what we are looking for:
- 30 second to 1 minute video
- Selfie style on your phone or from your computer, no fancy filming crews required
- Say who you are (if you want to)
- What clinic you go to (if you want to)
- What you enjoy about community acupuncture, why you go to community acupuncture, or how it has impacted your life.
- You can answer just 1 of those questions or more. Be as creative as you like.
- Bonus points for holding cute pets in the video
- Please send your videos or any questions you have to: AcupunctureByKelsey@gmail.com
- If you would like to see an example, Kelsey can also send you videos she has already received and made,
If you love getting acupuncture and you want more people to be able to experience its healing, please help us out. POCA is run by volunteers and people like you!
Thank you so much for your help!