Welcome to SAP! Here is some information to help your first visit go extra smooth.
You can schedule a first time appointment by phone (916) 800 – 2949 or by going to our online appointment scheduler. Scroll down to “Acupuncture: New Patient Visit” and choose “Acupuncture- NEW PATIENT VISIT: 30 to 45 minute rest time”. You will need a credit card handy to prepay $45 for your first appointment. Once you schedule, you’ll get a confirmation email with a link to our New Patient Forms. Please fill these out as soon as possible so that we have time to review them before your first treatment. You can also use the following link to fill out our New Patient Forms prior to your first visit: NEW PATIENT FORMS
Some House Rules:
- Please arrive on time.
- Please do not wear perfumes or essential oils. We keep the clinic scent free to support those that are sensitive to scents.
- When you enter the clinic, please:
- Turn off or silence your cell phone
- Use some hand sanitizer by the door
- Once seated, you can store your belongings on a hook or underneath/behind your chair. We will be moving around the chair and do not want to step on anything precious!
First Visit Treatment Flow
- Once you are settled in your chair we will chat about any concerns you mentioned in your forms and then we will place your needles.
- Once your needles are placed you can rest for 30-40 minutes. If you need anything during this time give us a meaningful look as we’re walking through the clinic and we will check in. Please do not get up with needles in.
- Your appointment will take about 45-60 minutes total.
How to Pay
- New Patient Appointments – $45 flat rate and payment is due at the time of booking.
- Single Return Visits – $20-$40 sliding scale, you decide what you can afford. You can pay in the following ways:
- Pay in person with Cash or Check. Select: “Return Visit: pay in house the old fashioned way” when booking.
- Pay when booking your appointment online in Schedulicity. Select: “Return Visit: Pay with Credit Card” and then select any of the various price points to book and pay at the same time.
- Prepaid Packages – You can also prepay for treatments in packages of 5 and 10. We call these packages Easy Cards since it makes paying so much easier. For more information on how to purchase a package visit our How to Purchase Prepaid Treatment Cards (Easy Cards) Blog Page.
For more information, please visit the following pages on our website: