For up-to-date hours you can access our online scheduling program.
Here Is What We Need You To do:
- As of April 4th, 2023, the State of California is no longer requiring the wearing of masks in an indoor healthcare setting. We want to remain consistent in following the policies, recommendations, and mandates set out by the various facets of the government. Therefore, while mask wearing is still highly recommended, it is no longer a requirement when indoors at our clinic.
- Stay Home If You Are Sick: Patients with symptoms of acute illness are not permitted to enter the clinic. Please rest at home if you have any signs of illness or have had a positive covid-19 test in the past 10 days. Symptoms of acute illness include: cough, fever, chills, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste or smell, new body aches, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Keep Those Hands Clean: Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entering the clinic.
Here Is What We Are Doing:
- We currently have multi-action air purifiers (HEPA, UV, Charcoal filters) running on full blast, in every room, all day long.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we will still require our employees to wear masks until at least May 2023. At that point, we will assess and evaluate the safety and risk factors regarding masking as well as revisit the current recommendation and government requirements.
- We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon arrival.
- We regularly clean high touch points with an EPA approved cleaner.